After sharing with my friends files, tones via bluetooth and forgot to turn bluetooth off. I switched SonyErickson K530i off, later, it did not turn on, the battery and all other parts are fine. Is the problem because of virus or a worm. What is the sulution to this!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Install Bluetooth Share
Switch on Bluetooth in your device
Open Bluetooth Share
By default Received tab opens, you will also see Share tab there which you need to select.
Now, you can see Pictures and files.
You can select files and the list of available songs in your phone will show up.
You can simply tap on the song you want to share and then select the paired device.
That also means you can share one song at at time.
It is not possible from my experience (I have one and I have tried everything). The Bluetooth on this phone is only for connecting a headset, nothing else. It paired with my Jawbone set quite fine. You want to share photos...you are forced to use the T-Mobile service....
Menu > Settings > Phone profiles > click the two arrows beside Normal (or whichever one you use) > go to the top of the screen and select New Messages > Choose Message Alert Tone > Sounds > choose the file.
first check whether your bluetooth is switched on then check whether you have switched on the visibility of your phone in the bluetooth settings. You need to set the visibility on if you want to connect and send/recieve files using bluetooth
Make sure to always switch off your phone by pressing the On/Off switch.
Before receiving or sending files via bluetooth, press the menu button for 2 seconds, this will show you how many applications are in use, press C to switch them off, (except bluetooth).
Check that your phone memory isn't over full with pics, videos etc...
You could try a reset input: *#7780# Restores factory settings.
Below is the step by step method of how to delete your ringtones in your Motorola V3:
Here is an easier way to delete the ringtones without much hassle.
1) Upload 1 mp3 rintone to your phone via MPT
2) Set ALL ringtones msg, alert etc, absolutely everything for all styles (obviously excl. silent & vibe) to the uploaded MP3
3) switch your phone off, then on again. This will update the .db files.
4) Using P2K, delete all the rintones, except for the MP3 that you uploaded, do not delete the .db files. Also, do not delete the .bas files as these are the base files for Motomixer. Set all reminders to OFF.
do not EVER delete a ringtone that is currently in use by the phone. If you delete it while it is active, You will NOT be able to get into that particular tone setting.
5) Switch your phone off, then on again.