Question about Apple Computers & Internet
I used it more 6 hours , daemon tools initialize at zero.
You log on by clicking your user account, but then you can't open any programs.
• Your computer displays the Windows logo, but fails before you can log on.
• You see "Non-system disk or disk error," or a similar message.
• Your computer stops immediately after you turn it on or displays nothing on your monitor.
• Your computer does not turn on.
• You need to perform a repair installation of Microsoft Windows XP.
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jul 11, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition...
May 29, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition...
Mar 21, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Jun 02, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Feb 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: