Question about Apple Computers & Internet
I used it more 6 hours , daemon tools initialize at zero.
You log on by clicking your user account, but then you can't open any programs.
• Your computer displays the Windows logo, but fails before you can log on.
• You see "Non-system disk or disk error," or a similar message.
• Your computer stops immediately after you turn it on or displays nothing on your monitor.
• Your computer does not turn on.
• You need to perform a repair installation of Microsoft Windows XP.
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2013 | Intel Computers & Internet
Jul 28, 2011 | Intel DG41RQ Motherboard & Core 2 Duo...
Mar 07, 2011 | Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 14 for PC
Mar 05, 2011 | Intel Core Duo T2600, 2.16 GHz Core Duo...
Mar 27, 2010 | Dell Latitude D610 Notebook
Mar 21, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Feb 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2008 | Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz Socket 478 CPU (...
Oct 23, 2008 | Edirol UA-4FX External Sound System
May 10, 2017 | Apple Computers & Internet
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!