An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: canon mf4350d won't scan
Are you using vista? xp? windows has a habit of blocking the nt drivers needed for scanning. i have found that ive had to get patches for almost all of the all in ones that i fix to test them. both on my xp network and my vista network
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unplug your usb from your pc. go in to uninstall programs,uninstal printer drivers and software.Reboot your pc. Reinstall drivers and software.Reboot pc. Connect your printer usb back into your pc and turn your printer on. This should work.
If you are talking about a written document you will not be able to edit like a normal pdf or word document cause all scanned documents are saved as a photo...but there are ways to make changes in a photo manager ...
The software that comes with Canon MF4350 does not detect the absence of WIA service running. If printer is working and the correct driver is installed, the first thing to check is:
1. Check that the scanner does NOT appear under Control Panel -> Scanners and Cameras.
2. Navigate to Administrative tools -> Services (the same menu is available under My Computer -> Manage -> Services.
3. Check that service "Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)" is enabled and started.
4. If WIA service is not enabled, enable it. The scanner should appear under scanners menu (see 1.) and Canon MF4350 should work fine.