Question about Toshiba 36A50 36" TV
You could read the oweners manual it will tell you how to do this. Go in the menu and find auto search then hit search or ok or what ever it tells u to do.
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Mar 24, 2010 | Toshiba 27A33 27" TV
Jan 03, 2010 | Toshiba 27AF44 27" TV
Aug 23, 2009 | Standard (CRT) Televisions
Apr 01, 2009 | Toshiba CF20F40 TV
Dec 06, 2008 | Toshiba 36A50 36" TV
Dec 11, 2007 | Toshiba 32AF43 32" TV
Aug 19, 2007 | Toshiba 30HF66 30" TV
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!