ACTIVATING THE BLUETOOTH
You must activate the Bluetooth feature of your phone to be able to establish a Bluetooth connection
between your phone and your SuperTooth kit as well as with other Bluetooth devices.
Press Menu > Settings > Bluetooth > Activation > On.
Press Back as many times as needed to return to standby mode.
PAIRING TO THE CELLULAR PHONE
(Not possible while charging the SuperTooth)
Pairing will create a link or connection between the two Bluetooth devices - the SuperTooth kit and your phone.
1. Bring the cellular phone at about 20 cm from the SuperTooth.
2. Turn off the SuperTooth and wait for about 4 seconds.
3. While pressing the Answer Button, turn ON the SuperTooth by sliding
the Power Switch to the right. Keep the Answer Button pressed for
approximately 10 seconds until you hear a distinctive tone and the
Bluetooth indicator LED changes from blinking blue to alternately
blinking of red and blue. The SuperTooth is now in pairing mode.
4. While the SuperTooth is at pairing mode,
access the Bluetooth menu of your phone. Press Menu > Settings >
Bluetooth > My devices > Search new device. The phone will then
search for pairable devices until it displays them in the list.
5. Highlight SuperTooth then press Select.
6. Enter PIN “0000” then press Ok. (Wait until “Paired with …“ and “Connected” will be shown briefly.)
7. Press Back as many times as needed to return to standby mode. Pairing is successful if the alternating red/blue lights
of Bluetooth Indicator stops and then change to plain blinking blue.
Normally, the phone would also show briefly on its display if it’s
already paired and connected to SuperTooth or if pairing with it failed.
The SuperTooth kit is now ready to use.