Question about JVC DR-MH30S DVD Recorder
1. Press the 'Set-up' button on the remote control
2. Select the 'System Info' mode from the on-screen menu
3. Using the remote control 10-key type in '1101'
4. 'Region code' should appear as an option on the 'System Info' menu. Initially the region code will be set to 4 (depending on your country). Press '0' on your remote control using the 10-keys to set to multi-region.
5. Press 'OK/Enter' on the remote control.
6. Finish by pressing the 'Set-up' button once more.
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
SOURCE: Unlock code for jvc XV-N652
Below is the only known process to unlock that model of DVD player. Does not work on 100% of dvd players.
1. Turn on dvd player
2. Open the tray
3. Press 0000 in the Remote Controller
4. Change to any region you want (0 for region free)
5. Press Pause to confirm your change
6. Turn off
7. Turn on again and enjoy
Hope this works for yours, please post back if it does. Thank you for trying Fixya!
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2016 | JVC HR-XVC1U DVD-VCR Combo
Aug 24, 2011 | JVC DR-MV5S DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 12, 2011 | JVC DR-MV150B DVD Recorder/VCR
May 16, 2010 | JVC DR-MV5S DVD Recorder/VCR
Apr 21, 2010 | JVC DR-MH30S DVD Recorder
Jan 06, 2010 | JVC DR-MV5S DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 05, 2008 | JVC DR-MV7 DVD Recorder/VCR
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!