Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
I Just fixed this problem.
1. Hit the XBox button and Log out of XBox live
2. Go to the Settings tab and select System Settings
3. Choose Console Settings then Clock
4. Choose Daylight Savings and set this to OFF
5. Log back int XBox Live and the time will be automatically set.
6. Start you EA Game and Have Fun!!!
Posted on May 04, 2009
It will sign into EA's online service automatically with your Xbox Live account. This applies to all games that sign into an EA server.
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2015 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 09, 2012 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Dec 30, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 23, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 09, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 06, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Nov 10, 2007 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!