Question about Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Webcam
This ptogram will eliminate your problem of the camera
being busy or being used by another program.
Really works great.
Double click on this site http://download.cnet.com/SplitCam/3000-2348_4-10500269.html
And then click on Download Now (3.5MB)
2. Then run the Splitcam program by double clicking the downloaded program.
3. Clicked on "Video" at the bottom right of the program window and selected your cmera.
Note: This will result in your camera being switched on and viewable in the
4. Opened up Skype (or other messengers) and go to "Tools" then "Options" then "Video settings."
5. Also setup your “Audio” while you are there.
6. Selected "SplitCam Capture" as my webcam, then click on save.
7. Webcam image will appeared in Skype or what ever messenger you are using.
Hope this Helps. Bud
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2013 | Logitech C110 Webcam
Jan 17, 2013 | Logitech C615 Webcam
Feb 23, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate Deluxe...
Jan 15, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Fusion Webcam
Mar 06, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Personal...
Jan 10, 2009 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Apr 02, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Chat Personal Web Camera
Dec 27, 2007 | Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
Sep 15, 2007 | Logitech Quickcam IM 961361-0403 Webcam
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: