Question about Emerson EWL20D6 Television
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Let me know how it goes and please rate this solution. Lone99star
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2011 | Emerson LC320EM9 32 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 04, 2010 | Emerson LC320EM9 32 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 30, 2010 | Emerson LD195EM8 19 in. LCD TV
Jul 25, 2010 | Emerson LC320EM8 32 in. LCD TV
Jul 05, 2010 | Emerson EWL20D6 Television
Sep 07, 2009 | Emerson Flat Panel Televisions
Nov 09, 2008 | Emerson EWL20D6 Television
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: