Question about Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
See above. I can't get my Dish remote to program to work with my Sylvania LC320SS9 TV.
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Let me know how it goes and please rate this solution
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2014 | Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
Hi, my name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. Please visit our self-help site for information on programming your remote control here: http://help.suddenlink.com/Television/Pages/RemoteControls.aspx. Thanks!
Oct 07, 2012 | Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
Jan 11, 2011 | Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
Jul 04, 2010 | Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
Feb 25, 2010 | Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
Dec 26, 2009 | Sylvania LC320SS8 32 in. LCD Television
Aug 01, 2009 | Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
May 31, 2009 | Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
Nov 27, 2008 | Sylvania LC320SS8 32 in. LCD Television
Dec 07, 2007 | Sylvania LC320SL8 Television
Mar 30, 2016 | Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
952 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: