Question about NetGear WGR614 Router
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2011 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Kit
Jan 30, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Installing the Software and Adapter
To install the wireless-N USB adapter with custom setup:
1. Insert the Resource CD. If the CD main page does not display, browse the files on the CD
and double-click Autorun.exe.
2. Click Install the Software.
Select one of the following methods to configure and manage your wireless network:
• Smart Wizard. Allows you to manage your wireless networks with the NETGEAR
WNA1000 software and to connect securely using Push 'N' Connect.
NETGEAR Wireless-N 150 USB Adapter WNA1000 User Manual
v1.0, August 2009
- Configure network manually. Specify the settings for your wireless-N USB adapter
in the Settings screen.
- Configure automatically. Allow the Smart Wizard to automatically configure the
settings for your wireless-N USB adapter.
• Windows Utility. Connect to and manage your wireless networks using only the
Windows configuration utility. For more information about Windows utilities, see the
Windows documentation or the NETGEAR application note at:
See page 1-3 of the manual:
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy Holidays!
Dec 19, 2010 | Routers
Oct 30, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Aug 07, 2010 | Zyxel Prestige 600WH Wireless Router...
Feb 02, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Nov 02, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Apr 01, 2009 | NetGear DG834G Router
Jan 14, 2009 | NetGear DG834G Router
Sep 18, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Router
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!