- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The drivers are available for dell pcs online. You
don't have to pay to download drivers. I can give you the download link
provided you give me the correct model no. of this pc. I believe you
have given me a serial code? Is this a Dell Dimension 2400 model? As for
the dvd problem its a problem with the windows operating system you
will have to do a repair installation of windows using the disc.
Things needs to be checked.
1) the Modem. Open Control Panel > Phone and Modem > Modems (make sure your Modem should be listed here) > If yes then CLick on that and choose "properties" > Click on Diagnostics > Query Modem..
It should return some numbers in the dialog box. If not means your Modem is faulty.
2) If modem is OK then first check that your connections are OK. and also check with your ISP that there should not be any issues (Server Down, Validity expired etc)
yes you should be able to play CD on the DVD reader.
Dimension 2400 have drive slide mounted on the side of the hard drive, cd drive and floppy. they are different for each device. you need the 2 side mount for the dvd. in order to mount them in the Dell.
the drive is inserted from the inside of the box toward the front. The front panel will prevent the device from pop out.
yes, 3 party DVD, CD drive will be shorter and fater that what Dell porvide, but it will work, al long as the opening is accessable.
get the HP DVD driver.