Question about Microsoft Zune JS8-00001 Digital Media Player
I saved Zune 3.0 to my drive and when I run the file I get this message.
To correct and solve this error, follow this steps:
1. Run Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del or right click on Taskbar)
2. Stop wscript.exe process if available by highlighting the process name and clicking End Process.
3. Then terminate explorer.exe process.
4. In Task Manager, click on File -> New Task (Run…).
5. Type “cmd” (without quotes) into the Open text box and click OK.
6. Type the following command one by one followed by hitting Enter key:
del c:\autorun.* /f /s /q /a
del d:\autorun.* /f /s /q /a
del e:\autorun.* /f /s /q /a
c, d, e each represents drive letters on Windows system. If there are more drives or partitions available, continue to command by altering to other drive letter. Note that you must also clean the autorun files from USB flash drive or portable hard disk as the external drive may also be infected.
7. In Task Manager, click on File -> New Task (Run…).
8. Type “regedit” (without quotes) into the Open text box and click OK.
9. Navigate to the following registry key:
10. Check if the value name and value data for the key is correct (the value data of userint.exe include the path which may be different than C drive, which is also valid, note also the comma which is also needed):
If the value is incorrent, modify it to the valid value data.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2013 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Feb 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 29, 2010 | Dell Studio XPS 16 Notebook
Jun 01, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Jan 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 04, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Jan 27, 2008 | Western Digital Passport WDXML800UE...
2,533 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: