Question about Lands Phones
Why can't it connect? The wires aren't tangled. The batteries are phone. Will resetting the phone work? How can i reset it
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi all called thompsons becasue mine did the same ...they said to reset phone un plug ac then phone line from base then remove battery them let set for 10-15 min . re hook up and its back to basics.
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
SOURCE: Phone won't hang up
I solved this exactly problem by doing this:
1) unplug base station from phone line
2) unplug base station from power cube
3) open each phone and disconnect battery (do not replace phone in charger; just let it sit)
4) wait 30 minutes (per instructions from Uniden)
5) reconnect batteries in phone sets
6) reconnect power cube to base station
7) reconnect base station to phone line
8) test: make a call. Hang up. Wait one minute. Pick up line and see if you get a dial tone.
(Basically you're "rebooting" the system. You don't know where the fault lies, so you power down every component to make sure you get it. The '30 minutes' is longer than I'm used to, but after being on hold with Uniden tech support for 20 minutes and finally getting through, the instructions from them were very clear: AT LEAST 30 minutes. OK! I did it - and it worked!)
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2014 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Apr 22, 2012 | Vtech 5.8GHz Analog Cordless Phone
Dec 28, 2010 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Oct 13, 2010 | Vtech 5.8 Ghz Handset Cordless Phone...
Mar 26, 2009 | Vtech 5.8 Ghz Handset Cordless Phone...
Nov 19, 2007 | Vtech 5.8GHz Analog Cordless Phone
728 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!