Question about Televison & Video
I have a Sylvina TV and a rca remote. I think it is universal and need to know how to work it. I lost the manual so I am not sure if it will work with my TV.
Orion Code is 035
The Instruction given is for programming a remote to control a TV set. Please substitute CABLE or VCR in place of TV to program for other devices.
1.Find the three digit code(s) for your TV set.
2. Manually turn on the TV set.
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. Try the code search method If there is no more code left to try.
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Nov 13, 2012 | RCA RCU300 Remote Control
Oct 25, 2011 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote
Aug 28, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 19, 2008 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Apr 27, 2008 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Nov 06, 2007 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
521 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!