Question about iRiver H10 MP3 Player
The procedure depends on what version you have.
Below there is the procedure for 20 GB , on other models procedure is the same, but you must find the right download for your model.
For 20 GB :
TO RESTORE "SYSTEM FILES MISSING" LOCKED PLAYER
--- This applies ONLY to the 20 gig version of the H10! ---
--- This procedure formats your H10 so all data will be erased on the player! ---
1. Power off H10 - 20gig unit.
2. Insert staple or other small object into reset hole to press reset button.
3. Connect player to USB cable.
3. Hold down Select key (labeled "O" - right button on front of player) while also holding down power key until player boots.
4. Unit must display "Emergency Connection."
5. Unit will now appear as a drive under My Computer. Right click on drive, select Format. No need to change anything, just proceed.
6. Download H10_20GB_System.exe. It is a self-extracting archive. Double click on it and unzip to c:\iriver.
7. Locate iriver directory, double click. You will see H10. Double click once again; you will see System.
8. Right click on system, select "Send to" and choose the directory of the player.
from System Files Missing
If you have the 5 or 6 GB see iriver - H10 5/6 GB Series Support
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2011 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Apr 13, 2010 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Dec 16, 2009 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Jun 04, 2009 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
May 04, 2008 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Dec 30, 2007 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
614 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!