- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The capability to access the Internet is commonly referred to as GPRS, 1x/CDMA and/or 3G.
The settings for accessing the Internet (APN, username, password) vary from mobile operator to mobile operator. If your mobile phone is not currently configured for it (e.g for downloading games, ringtones, surfing the internet from your mobile browser...):
1. have your phone's manufacturer and model name ready 2. contact your mobile operator to request the Internet access settings 3. you should get the settings sent to your phone in an SMS message 4. save these settings as your default settings
In case you have all the information for the settings but you need/want to manually configure your phone, the instructions for doing it depend on the manufacturer and model name of your phone.
Phone manufacturers often help either in configuring your phone by sending you an SMS, or in publishing the instructions to be followed for manual configuration. Visit your mobile phone manufacturer's web site to see how they can help you:
If your phone is a Windows Mobile device, follow these steps to configure your device to access the Internet:
1. enter the Start menu 2. select Settings 3. open the Connection tab 4. select Connection 5. open the Advanced tab 6. select Select Network, then New 7. select Cellular Line (GPRS, 3G) 8. enter the data specific to your operator
The i-mate pda2k is not a 3g phone! its only a 2g phone. But you can connect to the internet by using your wireless lan and GPRS.To connect to your computer, go to your phone settings menu then select "connect phone as modem",this will give you the option of connecting through GPRS or otherwise. You must have your settings set up properly to use this feature.
The gprs and 3G are Internet mobile wireless services from your Mobile Telephone Provider.The SIM card is able to connect to the GPRS network of your provider.(it depends on how far away is the closest hot spot).You have to activate this service and the access point can be found automatically.You should call the Technical Support of your provider or visit the web page for further details.Be careful with the cost.This is usually an expensive service.Good Luck.
i've a problem on my se p910i. my p910i does'nt start, after i install
software symbian icon changer on p910i..and than how to reinstall OS or
master reset again..? sho plz email me ...my mail add is email@example.com