Question about Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Find this driver or software in this links ::
ALL THE DRIVERS U'LL EVER NEED FOR COMPAQ PRESARIO C700
Wireless LAN Driver:
ALPS Touchpad Pointing Device Driver:
5 in 1 card reader driver:
HP Quick Launch Buttons
To install audio / modem drivers, first download and install Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio (sp32646):
Conexant CX20549-12 Audio Driver for Microsoft Windows XP (sp36090.exe) (UAA Driver needed)
This will create a swsetup folder in C drive ("C:\sp36090")
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\sp36090 folder and select the .inf file (CpV30D5a) and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Conexant CX20548 Modem Driver for Microsoft Windows XP (sp36089.exe) (UAA Driver needed)
Download and install Conexant modem driver (sp36089). This will give error message and also will create a folder C:\swsetup\sp36089 which contains extracted driver files.
The same method which is used for installing audio driver needs to be followed for modem.
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2009 | HP Compaq Sound Card
Jun 11, 2009 | Audio Cards
May 30, 2009 | Compaq Audio Cards
Mar 13, 2009 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Jan 24, 2009 | Compaq Creative Sound Blaster PCI 128...
Jan 07, 2009 | Audio Cards
Aug 28, 2008 | Edirol UA-4FX External Sound System
Aug 16, 2008 | Audio Cards
Jul 13, 2008 | Compaq Ensoniq AudioPCI Sound Card
657 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: