Question about Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Black toner needs replacing, followed instructions, moved toner lever as required but toner will not pull out
There is a manual removal option. Open the front cover. Then the top. Remove the drum. Close the front cover. (leave the top open). Move the toner housing unit so the required toner is accessable from the back. Remove.
Replace drum. Restart printer. The housing unit shoud rotate the empty spot to the front so you can insert the new toner.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2011 | Brother DCP-7030 Digital All-in-One Laser...
Oct 27, 2009 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Aug 17, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 1515 All-In-One Laser Printer
Apr 02, 2009 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Feb 16, 2009 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Sep 06, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 7300DN Laser Printer
Aug 12, 2008 | Brother MFC-8460N Laser Printer
Aug 04, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 10, 2008 | Brother MFC-8860DN All-In-One Laser...
Manually Removing Toner for magicolor 2400W
1. Hold down the Cancel button for 10 seconds or longer.
2. With the Cancel button still held down, also simultaneously hold down the Rotate Toner button for 10 seconds or longer.
3. When all LED indicators are blinking rapidly, release both the Cancel and Rotate Toner buttons.
4. Then hold down the Rotate Toner button again for another 10 seconds or longer.
5. The Cyan toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed.
6. Remove and/or replace the Toner Cartridge if necessary.
7. Open and close the covers. Each time you do this, another toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed and/or replaced (in this order: cyan, black, yellow, magenta).
The link is located here
Oct 21, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
470 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!