Question about Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Black toner needs replacing, followed instructions, moved toner lever as required but toner will not pull out
There is a manual removal option. Open the front cover. Then the top. Remove the drum. Close the front cover. (leave the top open). Move the toner housing unit so the required toner is accessable from the back. Remove.
Replace drum. Restart printer. The housing unit shoud rotate the empty spot to the front so you can insert the new toner.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2011 | Brother DCP-7030 Digital All-in-One Laser...
Oct 27, 2009 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Apr 02, 2009 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Feb 16, 2009 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Sep 06, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 7300DN Laser Printer
Aug 12, 2008 | Brother MFC-8460N Laser Printer
Aug 04, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 10, 2008 | Brother MFC-8860DN All-In-One Laser...
Nov 25, 2007 | HP Color Laserjet 3550 Printer
Manually Removing Toner for magicolor 2400W
1. Hold down the Cancel button for 10 seconds or longer.
2. With the Cancel button still held down, also simultaneously hold down the Rotate Toner button for 10 seconds or longer.
3. When all LED indicators are blinking rapidly, release both the Cancel and Rotate Toner buttons.
4. Then hold down the Rotate Toner button again for another 10 seconds or longer.
5. The Cyan toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed.
6. Remove and/or replace the Toner Cartridge if necessary.
7. Open and close the covers. Each time you do this, another toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed and/or replaced (in this order: cyan, black, yellow, magenta).
The link is located here
Oct 21, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
468 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!