No electricity to passenger side windows, seat, or airconditioner
The windows on the passenger side will not go up or down and the lock wont work or the seat. Also the airconditioner has no electricity either - is their a wiring harness that is disconnected or what? new capreting was put in before i got it and did they bump somethng ?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The windows need to be re-learned.
- Park the car on level floor. Shift the gear lever to P or N. Pull up the hand brake. Start the engine.
- Sit on driver's seat. Lower the driver side window. Keep the button pressed for three to four Seconds after the window glass sits completely.
- Move up the window glass and do the same as above.
- Do the same with passenger side window glass while sitting on the passenger seat.
- Repeat the same procedure for rear windows one by one from their own buttons.
- Sit on a drivers seat and operate all the windows one by one.
If the problem persists, pull up the body diagnostic error codes with Diagnostic computer or re-learn the windows with the same machine.
It sounds like everything else and the wiring is okay, only that button on the driver's switch is not working. I would try a new switch, if you see nothing wrong with the electrical plug for it when you take it off. If that down wire was broken somewhere from the driver switch to the passenger door, I don't think the driver's switch would work for it either way, up or down. And same, neither would the passenger switch work. I think the button for down is not making contact somehow, and right in the switch.
you are having all kinds of electrical problems which can maybe be solved by replacing either fuses or relays. also your electrical circuits are being interrupted by shorts in the system and could be a problem with your wiring harness.
this is a common problem if you use the seat heater alot.one or both of the seat heater elements will have burned up or broken.where i live it is very cold most of the time and i have replaced hundreds of the seat heater elements.it is rare for it not to be one or both of the elements.