Question about Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside where you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2013 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Jun 24, 2009 | Kenmore Elite Oasis 27052 Top Load Washer
Sep 22, 2008 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
Oct 08, 2013 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
Nov 09, 2010 | Kenmore Elite Oasis 27052 Top Load Washer
Jun 07, 2010 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27062 Top Load Washer
Apr 02, 2009 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
Apr 30, 2008 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!