Question about Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside where you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2013 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Jun 24, 2009 | Kenmore Elite Oasis 27052 Top Load Washer
Sep 22, 2008 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
Nov 09, 2010 | Kenmore Elite Oasis 27052 Top Load Washer
Jun 07, 2010 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27062 Top Load Washer
Apr 02, 2009 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
Apr 30, 2008 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!