Question about Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
My washer starts out fine, the water flows well. Then all of the sudden it will come to a halt, usually during the rinse cycle. I have to push the starting button in and out a few times to get it to come back on. When it comes back on the water flow is really slow and it takes forever to rinse. Most of the time I have to repeat that step a few times for it to complete a cycle. Any help would be great!!!
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside where you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.!!!
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2015 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Apr 11, 2015 | Washing Machines
Sep 09, 2014 | LG Washing Machines
Aug 12, 2012 | Admiral 32 cu. ft. Washer
May 22, 2009 | Zanussi ZWF1430W Front Load Washer
Apr 11, 2009 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Oct 31, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
Dec 26, 2007 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: