Question about Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
My washer starts out fine, the water flows well. Then all of the sudden it will come to a halt, usually during the rinse cycle. I have to push the starting button in and out a few times to get it to come back on. When it comes back on the water flow is really slow and it takes forever to rinse. Most of the time I have to repeat that step a few times for it to complete a cycle. Any help would be great!!!
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside where you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.!!!
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2015 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Apr 11, 2015 | Washing Machines
Sep 09, 2014 | LG Washing Machines
Sep 18, 2017 | Bosch Axxis WFL 2060 Front Load Washer
May 22, 2009 | Zanussi ZWF1430W Front Load Washer
Apr 11, 2009 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Oct 31, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
Dec 26, 2007 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: