Question about Nintendo New Super Mario Bros. for DS
How do i open this levels
U need to to kill bouser with mini mario with slam dunk 3 times to get to world 4 and 7
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2016 | Kia 2008 Sorento LX
Jul 20, 2014 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Oct 19, 2013 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Oct 03, 2011 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Parental control setting
Some discs are specified not suitable for children. Such
discs can be limited not to play back with the unit.
1) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A until the level you require appears.
• Level Off: The parental control setting does not
• Level 8: All DVD software can be played back.
• Level 1: DVD software for adults cannot be
Select from the level 1 to level 8. The limitation will
be more severe as the level number is lower.
2) Press C or D to select "Password".
Press Number buttons (0-9) to input a 4-digit
password. Be sure to remember this number!
• If you input a wrong number, press CLEAR.
3) Press ENTER to store the password.
Note: Now the rating is locked and the setting cannot
be changed unless you enter the correct pass
4) Press OPEN/CLOSE to activate Parental control
setting. (See "Temporary disabling of rating level by
DVD disc" on page 36.)
• Depending on the discs, the unit cannot limit playback.
• Some discs may not be encoded with specific rating
level information though its disc jacket says "adult." For
those discs, the age restriction will not work.
To change the parental level
1) Press C or D to select "Password".
2) Press Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password
you have stored.
3) Press ENTER.
• The rating is now unlocked.
4) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A to change the parental level.
5) Press C or D to select "Password", then press
Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password.
Note: You can change the password if you want.
6) Press ENTER.
Now the parental level is changed and locked.
If you forget the password...
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE to open the disc tray.
2. Remove the disc.
3. Press OPEN/CLOSE again to close the disc tray.
"No Disc" appears on the screen.
4. While holding STOP down on the front panel,
press 7 on the remote control. "PASSWORD
CLEAR" appears on the screen.
5. Enter a new password again.
hope this helps
Mar 24, 2011 | Toshiba SD-K740 DVD Player
Nov 30, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 13, 2010 | 2002 Ford Explorer
Mar 22, 2009 | Nintendo New Super Mario Bros. for DS
Jul 08, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 07, 2008 | Indesit 24 in. DE73 Evolution...
Jun 26, 2012 | Nintendo New Super Mario Bros. for DS
May 04, 2012 | Nintendo New Super Mario Bros. for DS
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!