Question about HP DesignJet 430 InkJet Printer
Take out your paper (check if you are loading the roll from "underneath" and not from the front) . Switch off and on. If the machine gives you the same fault again, press cancel for about 2 seconds, it should then go to ready mode. If it does not then you have a carrage sensor failure. In any case the sensor is failing and its finding it difficult to find the paper. Its a bit technical but if the sensor fails you will need to replace your carrage (head) unit
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2016 | HP DesignJet 500ps (42 in.) InkJet Printer
Jan 26, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD CP1025 Laser Printer
Mar 12, 2012 | Canon imagePROGRAF IPF605 InkJet Plotter...
Jul 21, 2011 | HP Designjet T610 InkJet Printer
Leading cause of paper jams is debris/foreign objects
that accidentally fell into the paper feed area.
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 17, 2010 | HP DesignJet 450c InkJet Printer
Dec 13, 2010 | Citizen iDP-3550 Matrix Printer
May 05, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 10, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 7750DN Laser Printer
Apr 02, 2008 | HP DesignJet 450c InkJet Printer
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!