An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: setup 32 inch sansui for digital reception
1) Connect your signal source - either CABLE or ANTENNA.
2) Go into your menu and select your signal source to match.
3) SCAN in the channels. This will give you all channels available.
Your User Manual will give you all information. If you are on cable, you may have to check with your supplier to see if they carry local stations.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ensure the set is adjusted to receive the type of channels that are broadcast in your area. By this I mean that if digital is broadcast ensure the tv is setup for digital reception.
I assume that you are using an antenna/aerial. Ensure that this correctly installed and is functioning, there may be a facility on the tv to check the reception via a swr meter of some kind, basically a utiliity that registers that an aerial is bringing in some kind of signal.
It cannot be anything else, if the tv is setup for the local broadcast type and the aerial is connected the signals should be found unless you have very bad reception due to environmental conditions.... in which case you may have to invest in a reception booster/signal amplifier.
1) Connect the converter box to a good digital TV antenna and position the antenna as high and as close to a window as possible.
2) Set the converter box 'output switch' to an unused channel for your area. (Usually 2, 3 or 4.)
3) Connect the output of the converter box to the 'antenna input' on the TV.
4) Turn on both units and set the TV channel to the same output channel selected above.
5) Now select TV channels using the converter box remote only. The TV should receive all converted channels on the preselected channel.
6) Adjust the TV antenna for the best reception for all channels.
Go into the menu. Go to CHANNEL and press enter. Go to AUTO CH MEMORY and press enter. Press the right arrow on remote to change the signal type to AIR. Go down to AUTOMATIC SEARCH and press enter. Wait for it to finish on its own. You should have all the analog and digital channels you can get with the antenna setup you have connected to the tv.
Sansui TV's come from the factory set for CABLE. If this is a HDLCDVD320, you will have to go into the menu to change the signal type to AIR, then run the automatic search to program in your channels. Their free customer service line is 800 289 0980.
I hope this helps.