Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
SOURCE: Canon PIXMA MP140 error code E 2
error E 2 =>
The machine is out of paper. / Paper does not feed.
Reload paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder and press the Black or Color button.
Posted on Mar 02, 2008
ok... you have to reset the printer --
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Hpoe this helps
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Posted on Feb 16, 2010
Usage of compatible ink and leave the printer idle too long may cause printhead clogging
What should you do if you get this problem. Relax; you may recover the printhead by unclogging it. Follow these steps to unclog the printhead
1. Right click in the printer driver name
2. Select Properties menu
3. Click Maintenance tab
4. Click on cleaning sign for regular cleaning. Perform this up to 3 times.
5. If this does not work, perform Deep Cleaning
And if that not work
Some times it needs a good clean up but this is up to you if you want to do this,
But after you done this prime the printer so it gets the inks back in the heads, it may take a little time for the inks to work.
There is fluid cleaner for this but I can never find any in the shops the only ones I seen is when they sell them in Tesco but they come in with the ink refill bottles so I just use worm water by it self on a cloth and dabbing on the heads to clean them, it will not harm the heads but not to much water.
Some heads are on the inks them self but some have them inside the printer so I not know your printer so if the heads are inside you need to get them out you may find that some heads will just clip out put some need to be unscrewed so you got to know how they come out so be careful and not push to hard on them, if the heads are on the ink then it is a easy job to clean them,
It worth a try it worked for me more than ones.
Please all I ask is call back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one, so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
on Mar 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 31, 2010 | Acer Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 21, 2010 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
May 16, 2010 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 24, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 09, 2009 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 08, 2009 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
1,448 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: