Question about Brother SX-4000 Typewriter
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2015 | Nortel Norstar M7208 Telephone
Jun 01, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition English...
May 10, 2011 | Lexmark X125 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The green lights next to the line or pool buttons show the current Line Ringing settings for all
lines or pools assigned to the extension. (If a line or pool is not assigned to a button, the green
light next to that button is off.) The following ringing options can be shown by the green light
next to the line or pool button:
? Immediate Ring - on steady
? Delayed Ring - flashes slowly
? No Ring - flutters quickly
3) Press the line or pool button until the button light shows the correct setting (the setting for the
currently selected line or pool also appears on the display).
4) Continue programming, or exit programming mode.
For incoming calls, the line selection (hunt sequence) is set by the local service provider). For outgoing calls....again....it depends on the system. For the Partner ACS:
1) Press FEAURE 00, SYSTEM PROG, SYSTEM PROG, CENTRAL PROG at extension 10 or 11.
2) Enter the number of the extension to be programmed for Automatic Line Selection.
3) Press **.
4) Press the line, pool, or INTERCOM buttons in the desired order. The valid entries for Automatic
Line Selection depend upon the type of extension:
? Key Extension: Outside system lines, Left Intercom (the factory setting)
? Pooled Extension: Pool 880 button 1, button 2, Left Intercom, Right Intercom (the factory
setting), Pools 881-883, individual lines
For each button pressed, a display similar to the following appears:
Automatic Line Selection
5) To exit Automatic Line Selection, press **.
6) Press CENTRAL PROG and enter a new extension number, or exit programming mode.
Changing line ringing and line selection are tasks that are normally reserved for the Administrator of the telephone system.
Jan 06, 2011 | Lucent 18D Corded Phone
Nov 16, 2010 | Acer Aspire One AOA150-1126 Notebook
Apr 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 03, 2009 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
Jan 09, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Sep 15, 2008 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone