Question about GE Profile Harmony WPGT9360E 4.0 Cu. Ft. Washer
I have a GE Harmony washer wpgt9360 it is overfilling (sensor hose is attached) with
water for the wash cycle and the agitator seems to stop (never quite gets
started) mid-cycle and just overheats the motor. I have run diagnose and it says nothing is wrong. Any suggestions?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Washer leaking water from bottom
looks like you have to replace the RUBBER SEAL thats inside the tub at the center post , try this , remove the panel so you can see inside , put the washer to fill w/ water , and watch closely underneath the tub wheres the transmision is connected , and watch for LEAKS . hope this info helps
Posted on Apr 22, 2008
The solution is pretty simple. there is a filter located right before the water pump.
* Remove the lower panel (lower as if you were looking at the front of the machine)
* Remove the 3 screws (it is easy if you have the lower drawer unit .. you will have to 'get low' if you don;t have it)
* You will see a 3" cap right facing you (in the center)
* GET A POT. and place it below the cap (foul water will come out when you remove the cap)
* remove the cap (finger tight)
* I found coins, hair, lint, dollar bills .. etc (about the size of a roll of cookie dough)
* Take CLEAN water and dump it into the washing machine (this will clean out the tube/hose)
* replace cap
* run machine BEFORE you put the cover back on (make sure it doesn;t leak)
* replace cover/screws
Posted on Jul 09, 2008
SOURCE: GE Top load washer.
Sounds like a seal or drain hose is leaking or the clamp on a hose has vibrated loose.
Water leaking out the bottom of the machine when washing machine begins agitation cycle. If the machine is turned off the water stops leaking even with the tub full of water.
Let me know if you found it and how you do.
Please remember to leave a rating
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
SOURCE: washer wont agitate.
Hose must fit tight on switch and tub connection-make sure it has no defects in it. If machine fully drained then did not get to correct water level when restarted then water level switch is bad. Please contact me if you need further help or leave feedback if appropriate as that is how I get paid. Thanks for letting me help you!
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2018 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Dec 04, 2010 | GE WHDRR418GWW 35 cu. ft. Washer
Mar 15, 2009 | GE WBSR3140DW Top Load Washer
Nov 30, 2008 | GE WSM2700W Unitized Spacemaker Washer and...
Nov 20, 2008 | Washing Machines
Nov 12, 2008 | GE Profile Harmony WPGT9360E 4.0 Cu. Ft....
Oct 16, 2007 | GE WJSR4160D Top Load Washer
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: