Question about Palm Treo 755p Smartphone
On my treo 755p the speaker icon is missing. I can not take or make calls...no one can hear me.What can i do to fix it?
Posted on Feb 16, 2010
Hi there, I am a customer service representative for Sprint. We know longer off the Palm Treo 755 due to its many malfunctions. I myself bought one and had nothing but problems with it. When i would make or receive calls people couldnt hear me and i would repeatedly havve to push the speaker button. There were also numerous complaints about callers hearing an echo. My suggestion is to buy another phone.
Posted on Feb 20, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Treo 755 not able to make calls
The only workarounds I've read about these issues is:
1. Plug in the headset again and pull it out crisply and see if that works. Another method I heard, is to stick a toothpick in there.
2. Using the OEM Treo mono headset, insert the jack fully into the socket, spin the jack in the socket 180-360 degrees and remove the jack with a quick jerk. If the socket is truly undamaged, this technique, often repeated, seems to enable the speaker.
3. Some report that the headphone jack adapters, 3.5 to 2.5mm, work for this as well, that has NOT been my experience.
4. VolumeCarePro will bypass the headset switch and is a software workaround.
5. Otherwise, the only way I've been able to 'resurrect' the speaker is by hard reset, and once it took two hard resets.
As a result, I do not use my headset jack on my Treo 755p at all any more.
Unfortunately, this is an area that Palm is aware of, but has done little to fix.
is a hard reset
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2009 | Palm Treo 500 Centro
Apr 12, 2009 | Palm Treo 755p Smartphone
Aug 10, 2008 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Jan 27, 2008 | Palm Treo 755p Smartphone
Jan 11, 2008 | Palm Treo 600 Handheld
Aug 25, 2007 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: