Hi i have my numark total control and im trying to use it with my mac 10.5 and traktor 3. I havent being able to use it, i checked that the usb port is correct it is and i also tested the midi and it is running, but when i open traktor i go to midi preferences and numark total control appears i check it with the ''x'' put apply, ok. After that, i reopen the preferences the numark total control still appears but doesnt have the ''x''. Besides that the controller doesnt work. I tried the same with Traktor LE it doesnt work and with CUE it tells me that the controller isnt connected but it is!!I DONT know what to do anymore, i tried everything!!!i would really appreciate your help:D
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you Purchase a Numark DJ Controller, Theres a good chance it comes with VDJ. This is a Very simple Process but for some it may be hard. First Take the CD that Came with your controller, Some might have Drivers, others just a copy of VDJ LE . Insert disk into drive and follow the on screen instructions. once that is done. Plug your controller into your computer and VDJ should Recognize it and you should be all set to go. If it doesnt Recognize it click on Config and then under sound options choose Numark, click apply and there you go you are up and running.
You probably have some registry conflicts or some registry keys were not cleaned up and removed when you uninstalled the software or tried to write over it. The PC thinks its still there or there is a conflict with old registry keys so it can't install. This happens with some software. ( if you are using a MAC disregard ) The following is for PC users only:
First -- if you have not done so already, try using the Add / Remove programs utility in your Windows Control Panel. You can find step by step screenshots and instructions on how to do this at this reference site: http://uninstallmysoftware.com
If that doesn't work, or if the software does not show up at all in your control panel, then follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Select and download any good software uninstaller application that has a free demo or trial version and try that first. Most of the time the free versions are enough to fix the problem - (there are some good ones listed at the link above).
- Step 2 - Install and run the free software uninstaller you selected and follow its instructions carefully - you should see a screen with a listing of all the programs installed on your PC; often more programs than those normally listed in your Add / Remove control panel. Most uninstallers will find software that does not show up in your Add/Remove control panel.
- Step 3 - Find the software you want to uninstall, then select and click "uninstall". All good uninstaller software will do the rest automatically. This next part is very important:
- Step 4 - Sometimes you also have to clean up your computer's PC registry and remove leftover software keys and orphan files from the uninstalled software after running the uninstaller. Some of the more advanced "pro" version uninstaller programs have this feature already built into it and will do the registry cleanup and a backup automatically but some don't. If yours doesn't, then just use RegCure it usually works just as good -- you can find a free link to it on the reference site above. If your uninstaller software does have a registry cleaner built into it - be sure to use it !
I believe I can help you with this. What is the format of the page you are exporting from? Also, how many images files are there and what is the size of the file you are exporting from?
I know that MSWord has size limitations on documents which is 32MB, so most like the exporting document contains images that in total is greater than the size limit.
Check out this article by Microsoft-->http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;211489
I hope this helps,