Question about Roland Vs-2000CD Digital Studio Workstation System
1. I understand that you can transpose a song written in the key of C to any other key by depressing the ''transpose'' button on the piano, and then depressing the key to which you want the song to be transposed. However, if a song is written in a key other than the key of C and it needs to be transposed to another key (i.e., key of A to the key of G), is there a way to use the transpose feature to do this?
2. Is there a way I can download an operating manual for this keyboard?
If you want to play in C and carry the sound of Bb,
1. From C, count down two half-steps to Bb
2. Press and hold the Transpose button and press the key on the keyboard that displays through the window, "-2"
3. To turn off the transpose feature, just press the Transpose button again.
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2015 | Casio CTK810 61 Key Keyboard
Mar 06, 2015 | Roland Music
Dec 03, 2014 | Yamaha P-105 Digital Piano, Black
Mar 12, 2012 | Music
Jul 26, 2011 | Yamaha Music
Jul 19, 2011 | Roland JUNO-Gi 61-Key Mobile Synthesizer...
Apr 08, 2011 | Yamaha P95 Digital Piano
Mar 30, 2011 | Casio Ctk 496 Electronic Keyboard with 61...
Feb 03, 2011 | Casio Privia Px330 Px-330 88 Key Digital...
Jan 07, 2018 | Roland Vs-2000CD Digital Studio...
Nov 26, 2011 | Roland Vs-2000CD Digital Studio...
853 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: