Question about Tappan TEF242 Electric Kitchen Range

1 Answer

Can not find the model number been removed - Tappan TEF242 Electric Kitchen Range

Posted by on

  • h5975 Feb 23, 2009

    not readable



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Tappan Master
  • 3,361 Answers

On a Tappan, raise the top cooking surface and look underneath.
There should be a model plate with a really long model number attached to the inside frame.

Posted on Feb 23, 2009

  • steve
    steve Feb 23, 2009


    What is your problem? Maybe I can help you with that.



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Code for dvd player

You will need to remove radio and supply the serial code.
And model number please

Mar 22, 2016 | Nissan Maxima Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How do I find model number

The model number with year set made is on the rear of the set unless removed (bad sign if removed)

Google each model number with "specifications" to see if both Have HDMI inputs, you should be able to see them in any case and the menu which shows input will if two label them HDMI 1 and 2.

Dec 13, 2012 | Fujitsu Plasmavision 42" TV

1 Answer

How to remove the tine shaft on a Mantis Tiller/Cultivator?

hello sir, Please provide the following information so that your issue may be diagnosed properly,what is it? brand name,complete model number The problem, What is happening with what? When it is happening? Are there times it does not happen? Did it just start happening? Did it ever work ? Did any seemingly unrelated event coincide with whatever it is not working? need the model number and brand name, if you need a manual i need the brand name and model number,if it is a riding mower the model number is under the seat.a snow blower the model number is on the rear of the machine, let me know,thank you. 11

Jan 29, 2012 | Garden

1 Answer

I want to my phone model?

Hi, to check the model number of the Cellphone please remove the battery of the Cellphone to reveal the model number of the Cellphone.If it is a Desktop Telephone please check the base of the phone to view the model number.

Mar 30, 2011 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

Kenmore dryer,, looking for adiagram for the belt on a kenmore dryer

Below are the belt diagrams for Kenmore dryers.

Figure 1. Whirlpool-made Kenmore dryers with removable back panel, filter on top, and model numbers starting with 110 or C110.

Figure 2. Whirlpool-made Kenmore dryers with non-removable back panel, filter below the door, and model numbers starting with 110 or C110.

Figure 3. Frigidaire-made Kenmore dryers (model numbers starting with 417).

Mar 01, 2011 | Kenmore Dryers

1 Answer


most likely you have a bad ignitor,remove the racks,remove the floor to the oven,remove the flame spreader,put the oven on 350,if the flame doesn't lite within 40 seconds you have a bad ignitor.i looked up your model number,it shows a round ignitor but when i look up the part number it shows a flat ignitor,call your local parts store,give them the full model number that's on the machine,open the bottom draw,look at the left or right side of the frame around the draw opening not on the draw and you'll see the model and serial numbers,give them the full model number and they will give you the correct ignitor,let me know how long it takes before the flame lites

Nov 29, 2010 | GE Profile Spectra JGB920 Gas Kitchen...

2 Answers

How do i remove back

Without the model number of your washer I will not be able to provide specific instructions. It's likely the back panel is not designed to come off.The washer cabinet will most likely have to be removed. Since I do not have the model number I added the instructions how to remove the cabinet. However, there are two different methods of attaching the console to the top. One way will have a screw located at the bottom of console end cap to remove, the other way has hidden screws and you will have to remove the end cap trim like shown in image 2 and 3. After removing the screws follow the instructions in image one. If this is not you type of washer; resubmit your question with the model number.

Resubmit your question with the model number and details of the symptom for model specific instructions and trouble shooting tips.

    Aug 05, 2009 | Zanussi Washing Machines

    1 Answer

    Purchased a damaged GE dryer. Model and Serial number removed.

    Model tag is inside door frame or at the bottom corner on the side. It may have been removed or not replaced if the front panel was replaced, Eric

    Jul 07, 2009 | GE 5.8 Cu. Ft. 2-Cycle Extra-Large...

    1 Answer

    Model number for motorola razr2 v9

    You may view the model number of the motorola razr2 v9 by removing the back battery casing, and removing the battery. There should be a sticker with the esn number and the model number.

    Apr 26, 2009 | Nokia 1100

    Not finding what you are looking for?
    Tappan TEF242 Electric Kitchen Range Logo

    Related Topics:

    147 people viewed this question

    Ask a Question

    Usually answered in minutes!

    Top Tappan Kitchen Ranges Experts

    Dan Webster
    Dan Webster

    Level 3 Expert

    8220 Answers

    Paul Carew

    Level 3 Expert

    2876 Answers

    Sal DeAngelo

    Level 3 Expert

    2526 Answers

    Are you a Tappan Kitchen Range Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

    Answer questions

    Manuals & User Guides