Question about HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hello you need to install the full drivers software from HP. go here and download the full software. install it and you should see the level when you prints.
if you have that installed go controlpanel->printers-> preferences and status.
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
Here is what you can try:
1. Turn off the power and unplug it from power source.
2. Open the right side of the printer (looking at the front).
3. Disconnect, by pulling gently, both white flat ribbon cables off the main circuit board.
4. Plug in the power source and turn the printer on. Wait till you get a error message and push "OK".
5. Unplug the power source.
6. Reconnect the flat ribbon cables by aligning and carefully pushing them into the conectors on the main circuit board.
7. Plug in the power source and turn the printer on (Printer preparing occurred).
8. The 0xc18a0306 error should now be gone.
Posted on Oct 19, 2010
click on the below link for the information.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 26, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 14, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 20, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 10, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 29, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 01, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!