Question about Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I recently moved to another state and unpacked my printer. When I connected everything again, the printer said "unlock scanner". The red lock/unlock switch is unlocked and always has been. Nothing will work on the printer now except turning it off and on. I have uninstalled and installed and it still says unlock scanner.
Go to the Lexmark web site here: http://support.lexmark.com/perl/support/support.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:0:0:0
- In the SEARCH BY MODEL box, type in X85 and click SEARCH
- In the SEARCH THE KNOWLEDGBASE box, type in UNLOCK SCANNER. It will show some instructions for the X83, but that was the little brother of the X85, so should work.
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
MY LEXMARK X5150 UNLOCK SCANNER
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 11, 2010 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 17, 2009 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 01, 2008 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2008 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 27, 2008 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 09, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 29, 2014 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
481 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!