Question about RIM BlackBerry 8800 Smartphone
I have a sprint bb 8830 and now i want to use it with t-mobile sim is it possible that i unlock it to use it with my t-mobile sim.Kindly help me out...thankyou.
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
It's a fully detailed guide on how to get your BlackBerry 8800 unlocked in minutes ! 1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Using your BlackBerry keyboard type MEPD ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
7. Using your BlackBerry keyboard type MEP2 or MEP4 ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
8. Now the phone will prompt you to enter the unlock code
9. if you not already have the unlock code, then go here to get your code .
10. Enter the code and hit the trackball ( you should see "code accepted" )
11. Restart your BlackBerry .
It's a fully detailed guide on how to get your BlackBerry 8800 unlocked in minutes !
1. Insert any sim card
Posted on Oct 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2012 | RIM BlackBerry 8800 Smartphone
Jun 12, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
May 04, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
May 25, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
Dec 08, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
Nov 25, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
325 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: