Synchronise my microsoft outlook messages with my E71
My E71 only synchronise my microsoft outlook calendar, the phone does not use synchronise the outlook e mail messages like a P1i does. What do i need to do, to make the E71 also synchronise outlook email messages
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your PC is NOT already Bluetooth enabled, you will need to purchase a USB Bluetooth Dongle
If your PC is already Bluetooth enabled,
On your phone, turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature
1. In Menu mode, select Applications ? Bluetooth.
2. Select the circle in the centre to turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature.
3. To allow other devices to locate your phone, select Settings ? On under My phone's visibility ? a visibility option ? Save. If you selected Custom, set duration that your phone is visible.
4. Select Save
Synchronise data Learn to synchronise contacts, calendar, tasks, and memos with the web server you have specified. Create a synchronisation profile
1. In Menu mode, select Applications ? Synchronise.
2. Press and specify profile parameters (Tell it what program -Outlook- and what data -contacts - email - calendar - you want to sync).
3. When you are finished, press .Start synchronisation 1. In Menu mode, select Applications ? Synchronise. 2. Select a synchronisation profile. 3. Press to start synchronisation with the web server you have specified.
That should more or less do it. Let me know if you need more information.
I had the same problem. It was caused by the phone waiting for the date to be entered (even though it was already done). To get over the problem click on the multitask icon on the phone (top right). If anything is running other than "Home Screen" and "Menu" click on the application and close it. PC synchronisation should strat to work now.
When you go through the connection wizard on the LG PC Suite take note of the port number that it is using.
Then go to device manager(for win xp go to start/control panel/system, click on the Hardware tab then device manger) on your pc. Expand Ports(COM & LPT) and right click on LGE Mobile USB Serial Port and select properties. Take note of what port is indicated in brackets. Go to the Port Settings tab and select advanced. Change the com port number to what LG PC suite was using. Select OK, OK and try connecting again with the Wizard and see if you can transfer data etc
Let me know if that helped.
Like i said earlier for 5 dollars i will send anyone a copy of samsungs pc suite. this incredible disc will have all sorts of wallpaper ringtone but most importantly will allow your phone to do what it was designed to do and that is synchronise with your pc so you can transfer files back and forth no problem. paypal 5 dollars to firstname.lastname@example.org and i will burn the cd and get it in the mail immediatly. be sure you match contact info with payment so they don't get confused.
Thanks and be sure you get a usb cable for your phone.