Synchronise my microsoft outlook messages with my E71
My E71 only synchronise my microsoft outlook calendar, the phone does not use synchronise the outlook e mail messages like a P1i does. What do i need to do, to make the E71 also synchronise outlook email messages
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have Outlook 2010 client on my PC. My ISP mail account is forwarded to Outlook via POP3 mail account. I also have a gmail account to which I forward all mail to from my ISP mail address. My gmail calendar is bi-directionally synchronised to my Outlook calendar using 'Google Calendar Sync' and likewise my gmail contacts are bi-directionally synchronised to my Outlook contacts using 'Go Contact Sync'. then it was a simple matter on my Windows Phone 7 to create a Google mail account to my gmail account. I can create contacts, calendar entries in either Outlook, Gmail or my phone and they are all sync'd with each other. 'Google Calendar Sync' and 'Go Contact Sync'' are free downloads.
If your PC is NOT already Bluetooth enabled, you will need to purchase a USB Bluetooth Dongle
If your PC is already Bluetooth enabled,
On your phone, turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature
1. In Menu mode, select Applications ? Bluetooth.
2. Select the circle in the centre to turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature.
3. To allow other devices to locate your phone, select Settings ? On under My phone's visibility ? a visibility option ? Save. If you selected Custom, set duration that your phone is visible.
4. Select Save
Synchronise data Learn to synchronise contacts, calendar, tasks, and memos with the web server you have specified. Create a synchronisation profile
1. In Menu mode, select Applications ? Synchronise.
2. Press and specify profile parameters (Tell it what program -Outlook- and what data -contacts - email - calendar - you want to sync).
3. When you are finished, press .Start synchronisation 1. In Menu mode, select Applications ? Synchronise. 2. Select a synchronisation profile. 3. Press to start synchronisation with the web server you have specified.
That should more or less do it. Let me know if you need more information.
install pc suit suitable for that mobile. then connect your mobile to pc using any connectivity options appropriate for your mobile. there you will see synchronise option, open it and follow the instructions provided there.
Like i said earlier for 5 dollars i will send anyone a copy of samsungs pc suite. this incredible disc will have all sorts of wallpaper ringtone but most importantly will allow your phone to do what it was designed to do and that is synchronise with your pc so you can transfer files back and forth no problem. paypal 5 dollars to firstname.lastname@example.org and i will burn the cd and get it in the mail immediatly. be sure you match contact info with payment so they don't get confused.
Thanks and be sure you get a usb cable for your phone.
1. Go to Outlook and save your 957 contacts in
an outlook file.
2. Delete the 507 contacts you don't want to synchronize to your phone and save your outlook
under a different file name (e.g. Addr450).
3. Connect the phone to the PC.
4. Open Nokia PC Sync.
5. In the Nokia PC Sync dialog, click Synchronise Now. The Create Settings wizard opens.
6. On the first page of the wizard, select the PIM application you want to synchronise the phone with from the drop-down list. You can choose Outlook Express, Outlook 2000, outlook 2002 or Outlook 2003 as your PIM. Follow the instructions on screen to finish the wizard process.