Question about Canon imageRUNNER 3300 All-In-One Laser Printer
Copier is working properly bet the output quality is not good.
please help for working the quality.
Try to off toner save mode
to press * printer setup - print quality
and adjust print density also in the menu.
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
[CE40] Image quality control test pattern abnormality
(1) Use "Image quality control abnormal detection counter Y to K display/0 clearing (08-573 to 576)"to check the abnormal occurring condition for each color.
(2) Check "Output value display of image quality sensor / Low-density pattern (05-391-0 to 3)" to
check if the low-density pattern abnormality occurs for each color. The values under 320 for Y, M
and C, and under 220 for K are defined as low-density pattern abnormality.
(3) Check "Output value display of image quality sensor / High-density pattern (05-390-0 to 3)" to
check if the high-density pattern abnormality occurs for each color and identify the color which
pattern is abnormal. If the value is 630 or above, it is defined as high-density pattern abnormality.
(4) Set the values of "Image quality closed-loop control / Contrast voltage (08-556)" and "Image
quality closed-loop control / Laser power (08-557)" to "0" (Invalid).
(5) Perform "Enforced performing of image quality open-loop control (05-394)".
(6) Output the image quality control test pattern (04-270) more than one time and check the patch of the color identified in step (3) to see if the image is abnormal.
(7) Replace the image quality sensor.
(8) Set the values of "Image quality closed-loop control / Contrast voltage (08-556)" and "Image
quality closed-loop control / Laser power (08-557)" to "1" (Valid).
(9) Perform "Enforced performing of image quality open-loop control (05-394)" and make sure it is
completed normally. (Error [CE40] does not appear.)
(10) Clear all "Image quality control abnormal detection counter Y to K display/0 clearing (08-573 to 576).
Apr 12, 2011 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 03, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Make sure the cartridges are proper and there is no dust on nozzle just clean with tissue paper and also use brother photo quality paper that is special type paper use that.
Hope this helps. Please rate my response.
Have a good day
Dec 29, 2010 | Brother Dcp395cn InkJet Printer
Dec 04, 2009 | Gestetner DSc232sp Copier
Oct 31, 2009 | Toshiba e-Studio163 Copier
Mar 16, 2009 | HP Laserjet CM2320nf All-In-One Color...
Mar 14, 2009 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Nov 20, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 30, 2008 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2007 | HP DeskJet 722c InkJet Printer
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: