Can't download my video files from xacti e2 to my computer
TRANSFERRING RECORDED IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM YOUR VPCT700 DIGITAL CAMERA TO YOUR COMPUTER
Connecting the Camera to Your Computer
1. Connect one end of the USB cable to the PC/AV terminal of the camera.
2. Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
3. Turn on your camera.
-The [USB] screen appears.
4. Select [PC] with the Up and Down Arrow buttons, and press the SET button.
5. From the Windows desktop, double click on “My Computer”.
6. Look for a new “Removable disk” icon. This “Removable disk” is actually the memory card in your camera. Typically, the camera will be assigned drive letter “E” or higher.
7. Double click on the removable disk and locate the DCIM folder.
8. Double click on the DCIM folder to open it to find more folders.
-Your recorded images and video clips will be inside these folders.
-Copy & Paste or Drag-N-Drop image and video files to a folder on your computer.
Mac users: Double-click the “untitled” or “unlabeled” disk drive icon on our desktop. iPhoto may automatically launch.
Downloading images and Video Files
When the camera is turned on and connected to your computer, it is considered to be a disk drive, just like a floppy disk or CD. You can download (transfer) images by copying them from the “Removable disk” (“untitled” or “unlabeled” disk on a Macintosh) to your computer hard drive.
Open the “removable disk” and subsequent folders by double clicking on them. Your images are inside these folder(s). Select the images that you want, and then choose “Copy” from the “Edit” menu. Open the destination location (folder) and choose “Paste” from the “Edit” menu. You may also drag and drop image files from the camera to a desired location.
Open the “untitled” disk icon, and the destination location on your hard disk. Drag and drop from the camera to the desired destination.
- Memory card users may prefer to use a memory card reader (highly Recommended).
- Video playback application is not included with the package. Make sure that video playback application has been installed in your computer.
Feb 13, 2009 |
Sanyo E1 Flash Media Camcorder