Question about Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I checked with the Canon Help Desk and wass told to uninstall driver for the Canon MP830 (unplug the USB Cable) and thn reinstall it. Hint: make sure you have your disc to reinstall befoe you uninstall, just in case.
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio Mp C5000 Color Copier - 129k...
Feb 05, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio Mp171spf Copier,Fax,Net...
May 26, 2011 | Brother MFC-7340 All-In-One Laser Printer
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Mar 25, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 15, 2009 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 18, 2009 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Oct 01, 2009 | HP Deskjet F340 All-In-One Printer
Dec 15, 2008 | Samsung SCX-5530FN All-In-One Laser...
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!