Question about Toshiba B-SA4TP Printer
Paper jam on this printer have several causes:
- The size of the label is not correct (The legth mainly)
- The type of Sensor is not correct.
Transmissive or reflective.
- You are using preprinted labels which affects the detection.
To solve this you have to callibrate the sensors for the preprints. Check your manual or contact us.
- there mays not enough contrast between the liner and the labels. You must check the sensors
- Check if the sensors are correctly aligned. You may misaligne the top and the bottom sensors
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 13, 2017 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 12, 2017 | Canon Pixma MX922
Jan 12, 2017 | Fellowes Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2017 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2017 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 12, 2014 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 24, 2008 | OKI C5100n Laser Printer
1,741 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!