Re: i need solution for start up failed contact retailer
Type code *#7780# on the display screen message appear restart your phone original settings then ask for code default code is 12345 .your phone restarted and all data on your phone erase second method first of ur cell phone then press on button answer key or red button then 3 then * press these buttons at once for few seconds and then leave it and ur phone start formatting
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
My nokia 3230 failed to start up....
Failed: retryMy nokia 3230 failed to start up. when i turn-on the button it wll only show the phone brand which... (More)(More)My nokia 3230 failed to start up. when i turn-on the button it wll only show the phone brand which is Nokia then a message will appear on screen which is "phone start-up failed. Contact the retailer." can you offer me solutions for this?
Switch the phone off. Hold the following 3 keys down and turn on:
3 , * and the green phone key
This will reset back to factory defaults but will completely wipe the phone of all data (your contacts, messages etc). Just follow the onscreen instructions - it will prompt you for your security PIN, the default is 12345. Good luck.
If you encounter situation like below on your 6670,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6670! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6670phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a NOKIA turns to white screen LCD!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6670 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
but still you have the prob. Contact Re-tailer go to the Cellphone Shop nearby and try to re-program your mobile or Hardware...