Question about Haier Flat Panel Televisions
Does anyone have an idea what the 3 number code is for a Haier TV is for Time Warner Cable
I had the same problem, so I followed these steps and it worked!
1) Turn on TV.
2) On the remote control, press TV once (it will blink once). Then press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice.
3) Enter 9 9 1, (the TV key will blink twice).
4) Aim the remote control at the TV & press POWER once.
5) Press & release the CH+ key continously (you may need to press it more than 50 times!), then stop when the TV turns off.
6) Press POWER. The TV should turn on, then immediately, press SETUP to lock in the code.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
While I am not familiar with which model you have, some of the other manufacturers of Insignia® units are Top Victory and JIANGSU SHINCO. I do not know if either of these would be listed.
I hope this helps some.
Go Ahead. Use Us.
Posted on May 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2014 | Proscan 19 In. 720p LED HDTV/DVD Combo...
Jun 21, 2009 | Olevia LT27HVX 27 in. LCD Television
Jun 18, 2009 | Haier HLE20BB EDTV-Ready LCD Television
May 06, 2009 | Flat Panel Televisions
Feb 27, 2009 | Panasonic Flat Panel Televisions
Dec 10, 2008 | Flat Panel Televisions
Aug 08, 2008 | Maxent MX-26X3 Television
Apr 22, 2016 | Haier HP42BB 42 in. Plasma TV
677 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: