Question about Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
I have a problem with windows booting or even being found on my Acer 5570Z. I tried booting up from my windows vista cd and it want do a system recovery either. It says my operating system is not found. After tapping ALT and F10, it gave me a code, 4104. The only thing I can do is get to the BIOS screen and do a memory check. What does code 4104 mean and what is going on with my laptop?
Here's a guess:
Missing NTKNRL>EXE or
if it IS OS related. If it is hardware related then perhaps re-post.
(...a disclaimer though) My OS is W2K My only other OS is Seven. A quick google showed nothing but complaints about your machine. Same result when google my Acer so...
You have the manual from site?
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
Testimonial: "Soon after that, it just crashed so I got out of the acer computers and went to Dell to now Asus. I love my Asus. I've had it for 2 years now and only had minor problems."
Tips for a great answer:
1. Is the boot sequence in BIOS set to boot from CD or DVD, if not I would suggest you to go to BIOS and change the boot sequence to boot from CD and try to boot from the CD
2. Is the computer custom built or OEM built?
3. What is the model number and who is the manufacturer of the computer?
4. Have you made any changes to the computer by installing any new software or hardware?
5. Since when are you unable to boot the computer normally?
6. You need to get Windows Vista DVD to perform further troubleshooting either to scan the computer or to perform repair install, I would suggest you to contact the computer manufacturer to obtain vista DVD.
Sep 07, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5920-6423 Notebook
which can repair what windows has ruined and is unable to fix fix the problem
then try to load vista again
Hope this helps you
Apr 17, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5050 Notebook
Jan 26, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Oct 03, 2010 | Acer Aspire 6530-5143 Notebook PC
Apr 03, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Aug 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5720-6661 Notebook PC
Feb 14, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Nov 08, 2007 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: