Question about Toshiba MW27F51 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Try to reset with the adjustment on the menu but cannot get the red line to move or adjust enough. Toshiba 48 11 years old
11 years old, you may need a new one, as service can be costly. if the cost of repair is more tha 60% of a new one, get the new one. the fact it is 11years old, makes this an easy choice. good luck.hope this helps..
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2011 | Apex Digital AT1314DV 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
1. To use the override code:
2. Hit the MENU key to get to the menus.
3. Go down to the SYSTEM menu and hit the right arrow on the remote control.
4. Once in the SYSTEM menu, go to PARENTAL GUIDE. It will ask for your code.
5. Enter the override code listed above. From here, you can turn on and off different rating restrictions, as well as set a new code.
No matter what the V-chip code is set to, the override code will still work. If you have a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired
Jan 11, 2011 | Apex Digital Combination Televisions
Jan 16, 2010 | Combination Televisions
Jul 29, 2009 | Panasonic Combination Televisions
May 24, 2009 | Apex Digital GT2015DV 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jul 04, 2008 | Hitachi 46W500 46 in. TV/DVD Combo
Oct 24, 2006 | Apex Digital GT1417DV 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!