Question about HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
I have tried several times to pint a document but the following error appears saying power down printer and then power up but still the error appears when I try to print
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Get the unit into the "Support Menu" by following the steps below according with the product,
A. - Press and hold the "left arrow" key. B. - Press the "Setup" key and release both keys. Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo" C. - Press and release the "OK" button
A. - Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
B. - Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
C. - Press and release the "OK" button
2. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu". (on C8100 use Touch Screen)
3. Press and release the "OK" button.
4. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
5. Press and release the "OK" button.
6. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
7. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
8. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
9. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
10. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
11. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
12. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
14. If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit.
Aug 12, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart C5150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 19, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Jun 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 12, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 14, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 02, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 19, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 26, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
1,177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!