- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
What do you mean it stopped working? No sound at all?
Please try the following:
1. Please make sure the sound is not set to mute. Try to adjust the sound volume.
2. Reinstall the audio driver. You can do this using the drivers disc that came with the computer or you can download the audio driver from the computer manufacturer's website: http://support.lenovo.com.
3. Try to connect an external speakers or headset. If you can hear sound on an external speakers or headset then the internal speakers of your laptop is already defective.
Hi. I think you should press and hold the Function(Fn) key then press F8 key on your keyboard to disable or enable your touchpad. If this doesnt work I think you should download first the drivers for your touchpad and then you can proceed with the steps i mentioned. Also you could disable it by accesing the device manager on your laptop then disable your touchpad. You could also do it by going to the control panel and its under the mouse settings, then from ther you can disable it.
This is a system board POST/BIOS error code (nothing todo with Windows). The ERROR 210: is a standard POST (Power On Self Test) errormessage that indicates an error with the keyboard. The error condition is thata keyboard scan code was received from the keyboard when none was expected,after the keyboard was reset.
If this occurs most of the time when you power on yoursystem, then it indicates that a key is sticking down or the key mechanical orelectrical parts are broken. Sometimes blowing out and cleaning out around thekeys will resolve this problem. Otherwise, you need to replace your keyboardwith a new (or at least a working) one.
Have you checked the device manager of your computer? Is there any red/yellow alert in it? I suggest you try to upgrade/reinstall the audio driver if it still does not work. Feel free to visit DigitalSupportTech for getting help.
Use F8 key during initial POST to start in Safe Mode. If error doesn't allow you to enter windows either you find the think pad blue button for an emergency startup (no manual is available by Lenovo) or you use a Windows installation cd to strt your PC and to proceeed to a windows repair installation (R option ad CD startup)