Question about HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
To clear a paper jam
1. Remove the paper from the paper tray.
2. If you are printing labels, verify that a label did not become detached from the label sheet while passing through the printer.
3. Turn off the printer.
4. Remove the rear access door. Press the handle to the right, and then pull out the door.
5. Remove the paper jam from the back of the printer, and then replace the rear access door securely.
6. If the paper jam cannot be removed from the back of the printer, raise the printer cover, remove the paper jam from the front of the printer, and then lower the cover.
Caution Remove the paper jam carefully as it is possible to damage the printer when removing paper from the front.
7. Reload paper in the paper tray.
8. Turn on the printer.
9. Reprint the document
if this does not help I would suggest installing a new driver from: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&docname=c00211293&product=1839853&
Trust this is helpful. :)
Dec 08, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Aug 17, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jul 30, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Feb 10, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Nov 22, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jul 30, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jul 14, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
196 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!