Question about Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Please try these steps if you have already tried these steps then its hardware failure on your printer....
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2011 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Jan 27, 2011 | Lexmark E350d Laser Printer
Sep 20, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 30, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
May 02, 2010 | Dell P703w Printer
Mar 26, 2010 | Xerox DocuMate 152 Pass-Through Scanner
Jun 10, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 09, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 2920 Plain Paper Laser...
Apr 14, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 13, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: