- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can connect your sony ericsson t616 to your motorola h700. for that you have to switch on the bluetooth in your phone then you must switch on your bluetooth headset. after that from your phone select the option "search for any devices". but i would suggest that you can go for a sony ericsson bluetooth headset instead of any other brand,because motorola might not be compatible.
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
hi.. sir don't need to format the memory card.. 1. just go tool> setting> phone>general>restore factroy setting or other setting install what found in ur cell. it will trouble shoot.. thank u sir ,any problem repley me. rate it
Figured out the problem, If you hold the Volume + and - buttons for 5+ seconds, The blue tooth will go into Search mode and flash green and red, This will allow you to connect it to new devices, If it was already connected to a previous device everytime you turn it on its searching for the older device, You have to pair it with the newer device
It depends on kind of cellphone you have. Normally there should be an option of Handsfree in the phone settings. choose bluetooth device it should detect the handsfree from there . connect to your earpiece from the list of devices.
for Example : I have Sony Ericsson W700i
I have that option under Main menu -- > Settings --> Calls --> Handsfree
Sorry but what do you mean by?:-
'The car unit will not allow me to use the colour previously used'
It should be the phone with the memory and the search facility for finding your car headset device, not the device looking for the phone.
Once you have searched for new devices and found the headset with a different phone, the headset will not be able to connect with more than one device and should lose the old phone connection.