- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
I hope you all solved your Disk Mode - Ok to disconnect problem. The Apple
website has a solution (worked for me) for iPod nano, mini and video. This
1. Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off
2. Press and hold the Menu and Select buttons until the Apple logo appears,
about 6 to 10 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.